Winter Art Walk
Friday, December 7, 2012 * 5-8pm
1. The Point, 25 Jefferson Way
Featuring new Ayala Bar Jewelry, Mussels & More Pottery, and celebrate the art of local artists Terry Pyles, Carmel Anderson, and Sandy Shepard
2. Twisted Tree, Plaza Mall, 2nd Floor, 4-7pm
‘POP art’ by Chris Hoyt and acrylic beginnings by Debbie Hoyt
3. Starboard Frames & Gifts, Plaza Mall, 1st Floor, 4-7pm
Introducing the jewelry of Talia Starkweather-Jones and meet other artists
4. Rainforest Crafts, Plaza Mall, 1st Floor, 4-7pm
Featuring the art of Lance Bifoss
5. Alaska Northern Lights, Plaza Mall, 1st Floor, 4-7pm
Featuring handpainted stoneware by Pat Laws
6. Main Street Gallery, 330 Main Street
Showing of British Shorts
Tired of Ho Ho Ho? Try Ha Ha Ha!
No one creates funnier or more poignant commercials than the British!
Join the Arts Council for the
2011 British Arrows Award-Winning Shorts!
$5 at the door/Free for Torch Night Benefit Cardholders
British Shorts will be on loop from 5-8pm so stop in anytime for laughter, popcorn and warm cider!
British Shorts Second Showing: Saturday, Dec 8, 7-8:30pm
**The Arts Council is accepting donations of socks, gloves, hats, sleeping bags,
and other CLEAN adult-sized cold weather gear for First City Homeless Services!**
7. Everyday Alaskan Gifts, 405 Dock St.
Gifts for everyone on your list! (And snacks!)
8. Scanlon Gallery, 318 Mission St.
Reception featuring Gwyn Martin with original paintings on wood and works of wood turner John Warnock
9. Celebration Station, 303 Bawden St.
Custom handmade Christmas decor
10. Forget-Me-Not Sweater Shoppe, 605 Mission St.
Free gift with purchase, plus new items for the whole family!
11. Crazy Wolf Studio, 607 Mission St.
Featuring cedar & spruce root weaver Eliasica Timmerman plus new work by Tsimshian artist Ken Decker
12. Parnassus Books, 105 Stedman
Music and holiday treats abound! Sign up to win our homemade Gingerbread House!
13. Soho Coho Gallery, 5 Creek St.
Introducing Evon Zerbetz’s Octopoda Press: the new 2012 edition of the beloved children’s book “Lucky Hares and Itchy Bears”, art redux 1996-2012 and new montage prints
14. Fish Creek Company, 13 Creek St.
New canvas photography prints by Hamilton Gelhar plus new wooden jigsaw puzzles by Sue Coccia
15. Ketchikan Dry Goods, 219 Stedman St.
New J.Jewelry Designs plus artwork from Katie Leese
16. Chinook and Company, 307 Stedman St.
Celebrating a vintage Alaska Christmas! New items from Louie Bartos plus new line of smoked Copper River salmon fillets. Check out the vintage 1930’s smoking chair!
17. Cedar Chest Gift Shop, 329 Stedman
Functional art! Door prize drawing and plenty of great food!